1) The Pegs discuss their recent game plays including Familiar Tales, Dice Realms, Unmatched: Jurassic Park and many more;
2) All the Pegs review Ark Nova; and
3) Look back at The Initiative.
1:12– Contest Reminder! Win a copy of Red Cathedral and/or MicroMacro-Crime City
3:48 – Brandon’s Travels and the best travel games
16:22 – Kevin’s “Midlife Crisis”
20:32 – Spending money on board games
26:59– Kevin’s mom is proud
28:27– RDTN strike event at GenCon
1:11:26 – IUG Summit Sanity on GameFound
1:17:12 – The Crew choose your own adventure
1:21:27 – Roller Drama on steam
1:24:53– AHOY from Leder Games
1:30:03– Great British Bake off RPG
1:35:52– Keyforge take back
1:36:45– Pokemon TCG Reality TV
1:43:06 – Rules Breakdown
Taken from BGG
In Ark Nova, you will plan and design a modern, scientifically managed zoo. With the ultimate goal of owning the most successful zoological establishment, you will build enclosures, accommodate animals, and support conservation projects all over the world. Specialists and unique buildings will help you in achieving this goal.
Each player has a set of five action cards to manage their gameplay, and the power of an action is determined by the slot the card currently occupies. The cards in question are:
- CARDS: Allows you to gain new zoo cards (animals, sponsors, and conservation project cards).
- BUILD: Allows you to build standard or special enclosures, kiosks, and pavilions.
- ANIMALS: Allows you to accommodate animals in your zoo.
- ASSOCIATION: Allows your association workers to carry out different tasks.
- SPONSORS: Allows you to play a sponsor card in your zoo or to raise money.
1:44:49 – Review
2:15:43 – Ratings
Check out our original review for The Initiative during Episode 200.
* Disclosure: These titles were received free of charge by the publishers or distributors. If you are interested in submitting a title for review, please read our Review Policy.